Developer – Front-End (Remote) at Parvana Recruitment
This is a remote position.
Our client is a software company that develops exciting and innovative artificial intelligence solutions. The goal is to be the best but also to use their technology to have a positive impact on society and level the playing field. This job will make you feel really good about what you do while offering remote work and a super exciting tech environment.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Optimizing apps for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Writing of documents and functional requirements guides.
- Creation of quality models and prototypes.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Relevant higher degree
- 5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in progressive web application development.
- Very proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Experienced with NuxtJS.
- Proficiency in GitLab or similar GitOps tool.
- Knowledge of Docker and Google Cloud services.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, in particular the use of Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery methodology.
- Knowledge of test-driven development principles.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website (www.parvana.co.uk).
- Front end
Find out more/Apply to this position