Live Financial Aid Updates: Parents Claiming $8,000, Child Tax Credit, Unemployment Benefits, Tax Filings…
– VP Kamala Harris kicks off child tax credit awareness campaign with White House speech
– Congress prepares to vote 3-Week Interim Spending Bill Tuesday to avoid stopping
– Housing prices increased by 16.9% in 2021largest annual increase ever
– The US job market added 467,000 new non-farm payrolls last month, far exceeding expectations
– IRS spokesman David Tucker warns of fraudsters pretending to be tax officials this tax season
– The employment situation report shows the national unemployment rate has increased from 3.9% to 4% in January
– Can I use COVID-19 claim a natural disaster extension for tax returns this year?
– When will I know if the IRS has accepted my tax return?
– Students can apply for aid cover basic costs, such as housing, food and tuition fees
– How the current tax season will affect the vulnerable US economy
– Increased Child Tax Credit Could Lead to Bigger Tax Refunds This Production Season
Useful information and links
– IRS chief tells filers to send their feedback early to expedite the tax refund process
–What should I do with my IRS 6419 letter?
– Why do I need a copy of your W-2 tax form from my employer?
Child tax credit
– Expanded program of US rescue plan will increase the average tax refund per child
Learn more about AS USA